Books and Equipment for Sale
Books and equipment for sale
We have a limited number of books for sale, and we try to undercut Amazon and eBay where we can.
Prices are if you can collect from any of our venues. If you need them posting we will charge P&P at cost.
Books specifically recommended for this course:
- Their Worlds, Your Words (new) £6
Other books of interest: (relevant for graduates wanting to use reading as part of their CPD) - all second hand but in very good or better condition.
- Understanding Hypnosis by Dr Brian Roet (paperback) £4
- Principles of Hypnotherapy by Vera Peiffer (paperback) £1.50
- Hypnotherapy Scripts: A Neo-Ericksonian Approach to Persuasive Healing by Ronald Havens & Catherine Walters. (hardback) £15
- First Days: how to build a hypnotherapy practice and stay sane by Ann Jaloba (paperback) £7
- Rapid Cognitive Therapy: the professional therapist's guide to rapid change work, vol1 by Georges Philips and Terence Watts £10
If you have hypnotherapy books or equipment for sale we might be able to make you an offer, or to list them here on your behalf, especially if they are titles recommended for this course. Please enquire.