For Students & Graduates
|Free Hypnotherapy in York & Wakefield|
Our students need to complete case studies as part of their assessment and throughout the course they need to practice their developing skills. Occasionally they are in need of volunteers to work with - if you would like to take part, please contact the school.
Can you become a volunteer?
1. Volunteers need to be over the age of 18 and in generally good physical and mental health. You may be asked to obtain your GP's permission to undertake hypnotherapy.
2. At different times of year, our students need volunteers to ...
3. We need volunteers in these areas:
4. We cannot promise that we can offer free hypnotherapy. Students may already have all the volunteers they need.
5. You need to be very flexible about when you undertake your therapy. We cannot guarantee that any of our students will be looking for volunteers on any specific topic or at any specific time. Students are (obviously) only allowed to practice techniques they've already covered on the course.
6. Students can contact a tutor for advice, and they are not allowed to charge a fee for their practice hours. However, they are students - which means uninsured and inexperienced. We cannot guarantee any specific outcome to the therapy you undertake with them.
7. Other terms and conditions also apply. If you contact us we'll send you full details and an application form to check that it's OK for you to work with hypnotherapy students. Our decision as to whether or not to allow this is final.
8. You'll need to find a therapist who is already qualified if
We have some recommendations and tips on choosing the right therapist listed HERE.